16 Weeks - 168 day to go!
We've been waiting very anxiously for this day and it has finally arrived!
Today was the big day! We had the Gender Sono done to find out if we are having a boy or a girl.
According to my family tradition, all first born were girls, so watch on the video to find out if the tradition continues and/or if your voting intuition was right.
Today was a very special day for both Duke and I; we found ourselves overwhelmed with joy and we can't help but to have a radiant smile on our faces.
If you don’t believe that dreams can come true I am here to tell you that they do.
Our little bebê is exactly 5 ounces and 6 inches long! and in the next few weeks his size and weight will double.
At 16 weeks I felt my bebê move for the first time. It was the most incomparable and exhilarating feeling ever; no words to describe it.
Below are two links that will take you to the video in case one of them doesn't work. Depending upon your connection it may take a little while to start. Make sure you have your speakers on.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1623834731714556983 Low quality video
http://www.dukesdotcom.com/ High quality video
Until next update.
Duke, Laura and the little avocado
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! We are so excited for you both! I just knew it was going to be a boy. I was just telling Adam the other day. Now you have a baby boy and a little niece to look forward to. How exciting.
Love you - J & A
Thank you guys!
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!! We are so happy for you. We both sat here and watched your video together and saw your squirmy little boy! :) We are so excited for you guys!
;) I knew it was going to be a little boy.
I miss you guys! We still need to have you guys over for a old people's dinner "fondue" ;o)
We couldn't be happier with the news, now we are working on the name for the little guy.
Beijos!
Post a Comment